PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Party Time at the Outlawz Greetings CHallenge This Week

And I am ready to party hearty with a pretty little steampunk image from The Stamping Chef  called Cogsley Copperpot.
I had so much fun! making this card. First I colored her with my trusty Copics, then distressed the edges of the image and backed it with cardstock. I found some Tim Holtz patterned paper that I paired with handmade patterned paper I sprayed with my own homemade shimmer mists. Then I embossed the handmade paper with a gears embossing plate (I've been dying to use it for a while now). I also distressed another embossed paper and as I was doing so, the corner pulled apart from the rest! So I used it in the top right corner.
After adding die cut and sticker gears, I finished off my challenge card with a catchy sentiment. All cards entered into the Greetings Challenge at the Outlawz needs to have a sentiment on the front. Hope to see your card there this week!

No comments: