PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 13, 2014

Outlawz Embossing Challenge

Today brings another challenge from the Outlawz Monday Greetings group.
The challenge is to use embossing on your project. I chose to use VersaMark ink and white embossing powder to decorate my card and print my sentiment.
I got to play with an adorable digi image from one of the Outlawz sponsors this month, Lacy Sunshine. She is called Rory Princess Gwendolyn. Besides being too cute for words, I also chose it because my daughter, whose nickname is Wendy, is named Gwendylyn!
After coloring my princess with Copics, I adhered her to my card front and then cut her out as seen. Above is the card as it looks coming out of the envelope.
Next is a view of the card standing up. I love the presentation it makes upright. I embellished simply with a spray of flowers befitting her little royal highness.
Check out all of the lovely image offered by Lacy Sunshine, then pullout your embossing powders or plates and come play in the Outlawz Greetings Challenge this week! For some lovely inspiration, check out what the DT have created for you!!

Challenges Entered:
Craft Your Passion -  hope/love/encouragement theme



1 comment:

alethea said...

This is such a beautiful card an that sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CYP this week! HUgsxx