PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Black & White Plus 1 Equals a New SBP Challenge

I made this card for a fun challenge that SBP Challenge Blog offers from today until the end of the month. Don't get me wrong, I love to use color! But sometimes it's fun to step out of your Crayola box and do something different. Where's my +1 color? If you look closely, you can see the very subtle nail polish my fingers are wearing!! It's Copic #V000.
I used zebra-print paper for my background. After die cutting my image, I framed it with a black Copic-colored paper doily before adhering it to my card front. The sentiment is two parts. The front reads, "Oh Snap!" and the inside reads "I forgot your birthday!"
Both image and two-part sentiment are from Lynne Stansbery of Squigglefly Designs. Squigglefly is our very generous sponsor for this new challenge. AND they sponsor their own challenges at their own Squigglefly challenge blog,
I hope you get a chance to play in the SBP Challenge this month. Show us what YOU can do with Black & white +1!!

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

I noticed the hint of color in the nail polish! I love the shine this has!