PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Finally, Spring (Almost)


At Last! Spring is just around the corner!  I have been waiting all winter for Spring! LOL
And to celebrate a new season I have made a new card today.  I used "Sketched Bunny" again-I love the look of it and it is so easy to color up!
I have been sneaking a little Spring cleaning in before the actual day, so my card showcases some pastel paint chips I've been hoarding all winter.  I cut them and then adhered them at a diagonal, then popped my bunny image on them.
After inking the edges of my card, I added the Spring sentiment (printed on my computer from Word) as well as a line of pearls.  A nice simple card that heralds the new season!
For more Spring-themed images, check out the QKD Shop.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the way you did the banners! And this bunny is sooooo cute! What a fun card! I am sooooo ready for Spring!