PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Birthday Wishes to Somebunny Special

Well, winter is still sticking around, but Spring is definitely in the air!  That's saying a lot coming from Chicago. LOL To celebrate the near-arrival of Spring, I used a gorgeous new release from Queen Kat Designs called "Sketched Bunny."
I printed my image three times, giving each a hint of Spring color using Copics BG10 & RV11, and Zig Brushables markers English Lavender & Butter.  The sentiment comes from another QKD stamp set called "Birthday Party ." by artist Sandra Caldwell.
I embellished simply with a few pearls,a yarn flower and embossed daisies.
I don't have a lot of friends or family with birthdays in the Spring.  Most of them celebrate theirs in the Fall; of course, I was born on Income Tax Day (my nickname was "daddy's little deduction").
Whether you make spring, fall, summer or winter cards, you will love the new releases this month!

No comments: