PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Tri-fold Shutter Card

I made a card kit for a crafting friend. I cut and scored six pieces of cardstock to make the shutter cards, colored images of Tilda and Whiff of Joy, added patterned paper and embellies, and then pout one together for her. I hope she'll like the package I created for her!
Here's the finished card fully open. I like it just as much as when the card is closed. Now that I'm practicing with my copics, I find I am in need of still more shades of colors! This week my lss is offering a Basics of Copic Coloring class and I think I'll take it--especially since I still haven't got the knack of using that darn blender pen!!
My daughter loves these cards. She wants me to make a couple Hello Kitty ones. If I get to them, I'll post those, too.

No comments: