PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

cricut card

I made this card as a personal challenge from a dear crafting buddy, Linda, as well as my own failure to use a cricut-cut image as the main image on a card. I love the Indie Arte cartridge, and made this 3D strawberry earlier this week. When Linda's envie of goodies arrived, she had included some strawberry stamped images as well as the sentiment seen on my card. I don't know who made the stamps or sentiment. I "framed" the Cricut strawberry on the card, and colored the smaller strawberry image and sentiment with copics. The shiny strawberry is done with Liquid Glass, and I added a few dots of red Stickles on the patterned paper.
Thanks Linda--like the card says, "You're the berry best"!

2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

This is a cute little card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Oh Pat - I love your card! That sentiment and the strawberry image are from a very very retired stamp set from Stampin' Up - probably 1996 era! You did a gorgeous job - now can I have some of those big die cut strawberries????

Hugs and cya on Scrapbook Place!
Linda