PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Cards and PCS Contest

Here's a nice Spring birthday card for you! I love the sentiment font, very whimsical.
Speaking of whimsical, have you seen my new blinkie??? on the right, a little lower, there you go! Pink Cat Studios is coming out with a new release---oh, I so much want to be on the design team so I can get all the new releases before anyone else and play with them to my heart's content.
But I'll just have to rely on luck, as PCS is going to give one lucky winner the whole set of "Enchanted Lily". I got to play with one image when PCS offered an earlier contest, and can't wait for these to come out. If you want her for free you can click on the blinkie and it will take you to the blog. Have fun!!
I made this card using an old ATC I made with a SU stamp. The ATC swap was for Black and white theme, and I had to add some silver for bling, don't you know. The patterned paper and flower and pearl are really a much lighter blue, but I couldn't get the right color back onto my photo, even with photo editing software. Hmm...bad lighting maybe?

No comments: