PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve & New Year's Scrapping Resolutions

No new pictures, as I am posting while on my Christmas present, my new laptop. Hubby will remain a keeper at least for another year. Christmas came early in the form of my granddaughter Bella. We got her this morning and will keep her overnight until noon. What a great holiday this is turning out to be!
Meanwhile, thoughts turn toward the new year and the many promises we make to improve ourselves. Besides my repeating resolution to put more organization into my home, my family, my work, my crafting and my life, I have scraplifted Heidi's resolution to make 365 in 365 next year. Between pages, cards, and swap items, I'm aiming for 365 items in total. I don't think it's an easy goal, but it is still a realistic one.
I also resolve to live by the motto: less is more. I'm going to try and pare down my supply and demand less new items. Looking at everyone's craft area, I feel like I have overindulged in paper and stickers and alphas and so many new cool things I just have to use. I am beyond frugal when it comes to saving scraps of paper, but they are out of sight so out of mind when scrapping. I'M GOING GREEN!
Finally, I'd like to join more swaps and maybe restock my store of ATCs. I'm almost out, I use them on cards and pages and on altered items. I love to also see other people's art on these little cards. They inspire me and teach me new techniques.
So that's what 2009 will look like to me. What's yours?

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I think you might of inspired me to actually create something every day....although, I say that now...I hope I dont fall back on it. I cant wait to see all that you create.

Love the blog btw.

Sonya