PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Zen Coloring My Zen Doodle

 .


I posted a Zen Doodle I had drawn back in June. My cousin actually went through my doodle art journal and suggested putting them together to create a coloring book. I gave it some thought and decided to color one of my doodles to see if maybe others might like to color them as well.

And the result is featured above! I love the way her hair came out. I used both markers and colored pencils to try and blend my colors. I'm not sure about the face-it looks too small for her hair. But this is just the first draft. I can print up as many as I wish and try different media and colors. But I hope you like this first draft. 

Let me know in the comments if I should continue putting my doodles together into a collection...  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning result, I don't think her face is too small, after all the coloured doodling is the main subject. I admire anyone who can doodle and colour them. I do not have the patience or skill.
Love this piece of art.
Faith x