PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

One Last Deck Decor Item

 

I think I'm finished decorating the "new" deck. My last contribution to it is this large metal vase. I had painted it in aqua/teal colors to match the former deck. Today I spray painted the whole vase. When it was dry, I used a stencil to help me paint a tree in gold acrylic paint. I also painted a band of gold at the neck of the vase. All I had to do to finish it off was find flowers to fill the vase, which I had in my garage.

Speaking of garages, mine and my daughter's cars have centimeters on each side when parked inside the garage. The garage is loaded with bins, furniture and tools from my my mom's and gram's houses. I'm storing these things mostly for my sister, who can't decide what she wants to keep and what she's willing to give away. I'm trying to clean my garage out, but it's a very slow process. I am overwhelmed with STUFF, some of it not my own. Anyone have any ideas to pull me out of my hoarder's dilemma?

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Love your vase. As for hoarders advice, I read recently to look at things as if you were moving, and whether you wanted them to go with you to a new house? An idea!
Faith x