PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Adventure Time

 

Sometimes my daughter has (ahem) weird taste in TV shows. One of these is a cartoon series called "Adventure Time". Besides the almost unfinished look to the animation, they are a strange cast of characters. The heroes (if you can call them that) are named Finn and Jake. The setting is someplace not on this Earth. There are characters that are clouds, a remote control, fruit and other strange things. 

But she loves it, so when I found a canvas-covered journal in my stash, I decided to attempt to draw the characters. I have to say, they look a lot like the TV show. But my best work is the title, just the way it appears on TV. I used my Posca paint markers on all but the black outlines.

And most importantly, my daughter loves her new journal. So for me, its a success! 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Seems these characters brought out the artist in you. A fabulous journal page. I'm not surprised your daughter was pleased with the journal of her TV show.
Faith x