PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Coaxing my Inner Zen to Inspire Me


 I have lately been doing some Zen doodle meditating in the evenings. It's very relaxing, and better than watching TV. Here is my newest doodle, using a black gel pen. My journal is filling up with these pages. I tried to match the book  titles to the doodles I drew. Which book title do you like the most?

I also discovered I can (kind of) create doodles into landscape scenes, like these two. Do you like one more than the other? 

I recently started using a white gel pen in my black-paper filled journal. I have crappy white gel pens, bought them online and the ink often skips. Anyone have a remedy for this, or should I have returned them?

Whatever you do, whatever you craft, do it mindfully...


1 comment:

Mary said...

All I can say is a wow! I am loving the drawing of the mountain ranges. So cool. And so detailed. Its been a while since I have visited your blog, glad I did.

Mary from: https://gratefulheartgreetings.blogspot.com/