PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sheepski Designs Sponsors Your Scrapbook Place

Here comes another Anything Goes challenge at Your Scrapbook Place. This month's guest sponsor is Sheepski Designs, and my DT make today uses a cute image from the store.
I made what I would call a CAS card. I have trouble with them, as I don't like to leave a lot of white space. So I covered half my card with patterned paper, and bordered each side with faux stitching in coordinating colors.
I cut out a plush rug for my kitty to sleep on, nice and cozy. I blinged up my card with a couple strips of adhesive jewels, and added a hand-lettered sentiment. AND managed to leave the rest of the card alone!! CAS cards will never be easy for me, but I'm taking it one step, or rather one card, at a time.
Meanwhile, Sheepski Designs is offering a gift certificate to the store to one random winner. In order to qualify for the prize, you must remember to link your cards to Your Scrapbook Place. You have the whole month, so good luck and happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Happy Craft - 2nd Chance Anything Goes

4 comments:

ike said...

Eeee ! Super cute card and such a sweet kitty.

Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Donna Ellis said...

Cute kitty poem, Pat, and a darling creation, too! Lovely purple-blue tones and a great mixed media flavor! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Heather said...

Awww . . . this is so sweet! That kitty is super cute and the sentiment fits it perfectly! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Lisa J said...

So Sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT