PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Coffee Addiction with Oddball Art Stamps

I love creating cards that can bring a smile (or if it's punny, a groan). When I saw this digi image from Oddball Arts Stamps by Lizzie Love, I knew exactly what I wanted for my sentiment! And I hope it brings even the tiniest smile to you.
The image is called #46 Creepy Cute Mummy and I got it FREE!! In fact, I get a free image every week. All I had to do is sign up for the Oddball Art weekly newsletter: Creepy Cute Chronicles.
Anyway, I've been playing around with hybrid cards for a while now. A hybrid card is one which mixes digital and handmade elements/supplies to create your art.
For today's card, I positioned my thirsty mummy image onto a digital paper and printed it twice. Then I colored the images, fussy cutting the Copic-colored mummy and popping it onto my card base with dimensional dots. All credits for the items I used to create my card are below.
Oddball Art #46 Creepy Cute Mummy
Marta van Eck Creepy Element 64
Marta van Eck Creepy Paper 3
Font: Crazy Killer
Ink: Copics
Meanwhile, I framed my scene with metallic washi tape, added a small moth/butterfly, and added a line of bling. I printed my sentiment onto the entire scene and it's complete. AND I know just the coffee junkie to gift it to!
Challenges I am Entering: 
Oddball Art - AG w/optional Dusty Diamonds/Twisted Circus
Get Creative - Anything Goes
Mod Squad - Tea or Coffee
Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - Get Your Drink On (coffee)

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOL, this is fabulous! I adore the scene you created! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

EK Gorman said...

This makes me giggle...I just love the sentiment you paired with the mummy! Thank you for entering our challenge this month over at Oddball Art!

Chana Malkah said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, that is so brilliant and clever and also yes, HILARIOUS! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (beverage!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant! Jo x

Joyce Erb said...

So darn cute! Thanks for joining us at Modsquad Challenge