PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Everything is Peachy Keen at Oddball Art Challenges

 Today's card was inspired by this month's challenge at Oddball Art Stamps. The theme is called "Powdered Peach Scones" and is a photo inspiration.
I decided to pull the color peach and the sweetness of a huggable hedgehog for my card. After coloring the hedgehog with my trusty Copics, I photographed him and popped him onto a photo of ripe delicious peaches. I framed him using Oddball Art Stamps Torn Paper Frames set.
I printed this arrangement 3 times, cutting sections out of 2 of them to give the card some dimension. I thought my sentiment perfect for my friends in Georgia (USA). Aren't peaches the state fruit (or is there even such a thing??)? LOL
Card created with:
Oddball Art images: Creepy Cute Chronicles #36 & Ripped Paper Frame 3
Ink: Copics
Papers: Pixel Scrappers' Jan Clark's ITP paper 16 & Marisa Lerin's patterned paper 303
Font used: Petunia
Challenges I am Entering:
Oddball Art June Challenge - Photo Inspiration (above)
Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Pets
Happy Craft - Anything Goes


1 comment:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a combo! A cute hedgie. Thanks for joining in the YNS pet challenge!