PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm Nuts for Autumn

Welcome to a new week, and a new challenge from Craft Your Passion challenge blog. Guest sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry, and I created a Fall-themed card using a difital set called "Just Nutty." The set is loaded with pre-colored and outline images, digital papers and sentiments.
I was inspired to create this card after meeting one of our newest neighbors.
The family was entranced by this little guy's brashness. He came right up to my daughter and her friend on the front stoop, and made himself comfortable. So of course we had to feed him!
What was truly amazing was that he wanted to make his home in the backpack, and we had to take strong measures to look elsewhere for the winter.
So there you have it in a nutshell-my inspiration for my card. Where do you find inspiration? I find it in the most unlikely places!! LOL
Don't forget that Craft Your Passion offers Anything Goes challenges, so I hope to see your creations on their challenge blog this week. And as always, crafters, have fun!

No comments: