PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, October 26, 2015

Pop Open a Good Book

Good evening, crafters! I'm a little late in showcasing my DT make for the Outlaw Greetings challenge that started this morning. The guest sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments

and I got to play with this cute digi image called "Daydreaming." I decided to make a bookmark after coloring and fussy-cutting my guy. After all, reading opens up a lot of ideas for daydreams!
I used red & white striped paper to make my popcorn box, and a magazine pic for the boy's background before putting it altogether on a green base. My sentiment (a necessity for any challenge at the Outlaw Monday Greetings) is inspired by the popcorn, and I used a brad to form the letter O in POP. A paper clip and ribbon finish off my project and now it's your turn.
The challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES!!

No comments: