PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tired of Shopping? Never!

Badonkadonk by Chesney Young
Today I made a card with my favorite Squigglefly digi image, Badonkadonk, by artist Chesney Young.  I made a Z-fold card, covered it with lipstick smooches and colored my image with my trusty Copics.  I added a diecut purse with a heart-shaped brad. 
She's shopping you know, and enjoying the heck out of it.  She has a great attitude when it comes to a full day of shopping, which just happens to be the inside sentiment (oh, how she inspires me). 
It reads:  "When I get tired of shopping, I just sit down and try on some shoes."  My kind of woman...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sassy!

Holly Young said...

This is so great Pat! that purse is the perfect compliment to her! Super coloring!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
So, so cute - I love her too! And, the purse is an adorable touch and looks great! Fun card!

Heather said...

This one is going on the FB page!