PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 10, 2010

scrapbook retreat results #2



I don't know what's up with Blogger, but now everytime I upload photos, I get a bunch of "computer-speak" i/o pics, until I publish the post. So I don't know which photo will pop up first.
Anyway, Sunday morning when the craft opened, there really wasn't much time to do more than make a few cards. The materials for these cards was in a card kit. I love the House Mouse images, but I don't have a good handle on coloring animals yet. But you know what they say, practice makes perfect!
The Halloween page is from 2008, which was my daughter's last night of trick-or-treating. (sigh)
I am now up-to-date on both Christmases and Halloweens. And I broke into my stash of old paper photos from eons ago, organized a bunch and scrapped them this weekend. So not only are my 2010 numbers on track for my goals, but I am finally getting control over those old photos that I can't "enhance" digitally.
I'm feeling empowered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat,
Your cards are beautiful. I love them. Your scrapbook is totally awesome! Great job girl.