PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paper Shelter Sponsors Your Scrapbook Place

It's that time of the month to get crafting at Your Scrapbook Place, This month's Anything Goes challenge is at its mid-point, and I thought you might like a little inspiration. My card features a digi image from Paper Shelter, the guest sponsor.
The image, called Hippie Chick, was colored with Copics and gel pens. I used to have a guitar case just like that one, stickers included. This digi sure brings back some good memories! I dug deep into my stash and pulled out a piece of leftover paper with the iconic peace symbol.
You have until the end of the month to create ANYTHING and link it up to Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog. Good luck and happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
The Cutie Pie - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes w/pp
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Groovy card! I love the bright colors! thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Julie said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

Shona Hamill said...

Fab (and groovy!) card! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx