PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps

It's Day 3 of the Christmas in July Bugaboo Stamps challenge, offering an ABC challenge (as in Anything But a Card) and the Christmas movie "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town."

Today I created a Holiday Card Folder for keeping track of mailing out my cards. In the folder will go my address list, with a check box for when I send out my cards. Altogether, I've made a set of four folders so that I can share them with my mom and sisters.
Do you still mail out cards, or do you give your handmade cards out in person to family and friends? Here in the US, a single stamp for an A2 sized card is 50 cents, which the Post Office is planning to increase soon. I do mail out holiday cards, but my list is much shorter, saved for family and friends living out of state (or country).
Anyway, I found a tutorial for creating my folders on YouTube. The folder uses a double-sided 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper/cardstock. I colored up a digi image from Bugaboo called Candy Cane Charlie, and printed up a Christmas sentiment as well as a heading for the folder.
Inside I've put a few cards and my mailing list. Oops, I see I forgot to add stamps and envelopes! That way they are all in one place so I can get the cards out by Thanksgiving. I've even started shopping for presents, which is easy this year. I got a new credit card that offered a ton of bonus points. I'm using them to purchase gift cards for everyone on my list!
I hope you'll join in the fun at Bugaboo Stamps' Christmas in July celebration. There are a lot of cool prizes offered:
PRIZES:
1st Place - 7 Free per month for 6 months ($126 value) Must Participate in all Challenges
Free Bugaboo Christmas in July images
4 month Guest Designer Term
2nd Place - Must Participate in all Challenges
$50 Gift Certificate
Free Bugaboo Christmas in July images
3 month Guest Designer Term
3rd Place – Must Participate in all Challenges
$25 Gift Certificate
Free Bugaboo Christmas in July images
2 month Guest Designer Term
Daily Challenge Winners-
Our Normal 10, 7, 4 image winners daily!
Christmas in July Image Freebies—Daily Winner 
**Exclusive Christmas in July Freebie Set**
(will be in store for sale July 23rd)
Good luck and happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Dog Days of Summer (Christmas in July)
Shopping Our Stash - Christmas in July
Animal Friends - dir Hunde (Dogs)
Christmas Crafts All Year 'round - Gifts NOT Cards (card Mail Out Folders)
Crafter's Cafe - Animal or ATC (Dog)

2 comments:

Pia S said...

It sounds like you have a good plan for both cards and presents. I try to make my cards light weight, at least those I’m going to post. Your cardholder is cute with the green colored doggie. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

I love your ABC Project, thank you so much for taking the time to join in our Monday challenge in our CIJ event it means so much to us to have you!