PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Keep It Clean and Simple at Ike's World Challenge Blog

When I saw the set of Sock Puppets that Ike is offering at her STORE, I knew there had to be some good conversations between these dog Sockies. So for this month's Lean and Simple (CAS) theme at Ike's World challenge Blog, I found their perfect introduction to my blog.
I colored two of the four Sockies with my Copics, adhering them onto a bit of cardstock to frame them before popping them onto my card base. I did the same with my sentiment, and kept embellishments to 4 small black jewels. I knew my sentiment needed a CAS card for impact. Did I make you smile?
If not, I hope the Sockies did. And the best time to craft is when you're smiling. So I expect to see your projects at Ike's World Challenge Blog. Good luck and happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering
Happy Craft - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

5 comments:

ike said...

Excellent - this certainly made me smile. Super colouring. I am glad you like the Sockies :-D
Thank you for making this for me at IWC xxxx

Maud's Creations said...

Pat you certain,y made me smile, beautifully coloured , love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Helen F. said...

So very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month! :-)

Angela said...

This card is really super cute.Thanks a lot for joining us at our Friends Challenge by Creative with Stamps Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT