PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, March 4, 2019

Friendship on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog


What could be better than wandering down the path of positivity? Wandering with a friend, of course! This month the optional Twist to the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog's Anything Goes theme is FRIENDSHIP. Make your bestie a card that celebrates your relationship. Of course, the Twist is just for fun. As long as your project is positive, encouraging or affirming, it will qualify for this month's prizes!
I made a card for my bestie. I think the second line would describe her more than the first, but who's keeping track? Although I do wonder...Do I attract crazies, or do I make them that way?? LOL No matter, we get along just fine whichever way it is!
For my card I used a digi image from one of our guest sponsors, Bugaboo Stamps.
 The image is called "Make It Snappy - Friends." Really, all I could have done is colored the image and adhered it to a card base and be done with it. But then again, that's not quite my style. So out came my container of metals, and I found a piece of chain and some girlfriend charms to hang. I think I spent more time getting the chain to stick in all the right places than to color up my image, but I do like the effect!

Prizes for this challenge are as follows:
  • A $12.00 gift certificate from Bugaboo Stamps, our guest sponsor for this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • ONE image (value of $5 or less) from Scribbles Designsfor the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch based on all qualifying entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
Hope you've got some time to create this month, cause I love to see all the projects that come in. Just don't forget to link up to the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. LOL See you there, and good luck!

No comments: