PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

We All Scream for Ice Cream

There's some fun over at DeeDee's Digis blog. They're hosting a progressive challenge. All you have to do to join in the fun is create a project with this month's featured image. That would be Ice Cream Truck, a very popular vehicle throughout these hot, sunny days. LOL
Once you link up your project, the next month's featured set will be sent to you FOR FREE!! Now who doesn't like FREE?! I know I do!
This digital set includes: 3 outline images, 9 pre-colored images, 3 white-filled layering images, and 6 sentiments, in JPG and PNG file formats. All set elements have a resolution of 300 dpi/ppi, and are easily resizable to fit your crafting needs.
I printed out four pre-colored images of bears and set them as compass points to the corners of my shaped card. My sentiment is the focal point, and I used a few flowers and brads from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
If you want in on next month's freebie, get to the store quick. It's still half price, but I don't know how long that will last. And as always, crafters, have fun!

No comments: