PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, July 20, 2015

DeeDee's Digis Sponsors This Week's CYP Challenge

The flowers are in full bloom here in Chicago, despite the weird wishy-washy weather we've been having. And to celebrate the beautiful colors of summer, I created a Birthday card for my girlfriend, who lost her job last week. Craft Your Passion has a new challenge starting today, and the guest sponsor is DeeDee's Digis.
I got to play with a digi sheet called Spring Blocks, which comes with outline, layering and colored images, and sentiments.
I printed out four of the images and placed them in a a square design, using pop dots for dimension. I embossed my sentiment, and added a few lines of pearls on each block to embellish. It's a nice bright summery card for my friend. The sentiment inside reads: "May your day bloom with wonderful surprises" I hope she gets them, too, as she has a number of interviews set up for a new job! Wish her luck.
Now it's time for you to create something fun and link it up with Craft Your Passion challenge blog this week. Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
Alphabet challenges - K is for Kind Thoughts 
Craft for the Craic - Summer Time



3 comments:

JayBe said...

I love all those colourful flowers - what a fab design. Thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, I love all of the images! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Joanna said...

thanks for taking part in craft for the craic challenge :) lovely card, colours are bright and you feel like beeing on a field fulol of flowers