PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thank You Theme at Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Have you entered the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge this week? It's all about gratitude, and everyone always needs a few extra Thank You cards! I made mine in my fave color combo of teal and pink, using a Meljen's digi image called Bunny Cupcake. Meljen's just happens to be this week's guest sponsor!!
I used an embossed card front that I distressed to bring out the white core of my card stock. I also used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Patina to color a paper doily. My image is colored with Copics (V000,G000,Y11,YG03,R29) and Spectrum Noir (PL1).
At some point in my crafting life I stamped a whole lotta Thank You's and circle-punched them. Well, the last time I cleaned my craft room I found my stash of these little gems, and popped one on my card after framing it with scallop circle-punched cardstock. A few punched pink hearts finish my card.
I printed up a whole sheet of Meljen's Bunny Cupcake so I think I'll get a headstart on my stash of Thank you cards this week.  How about you? Create a card and enter to win at Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge this week!

No comments: