PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 29, 2014

Anything Goes at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge

It's Anything Goes at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge this week. The gorgeous image I used on my easel card is from guest sponsor Lacy Sunshine. It's called WIX Moonlight Bay.
I used a border punch to cut out my card faces, then circle-cut my Copic-colored image, framing it with a paper doily. I used a hole punch to cut tiny holes in each of the scallops of my card faces. I gave a little shimmer to my teal cardstock with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, then glitzed tiny stars on the image with Stickles. Sequins give my card that last bit of shine, and my Birthday sentiment is embossed.
Ever taken the challenge at the Outlawz Greetings? The last Monday of every month is Anything Goes, and it doesn't get any easier!! I am proud to announce that I now design for the Outlawz on the Greetings challenges! Yee haw, it's party time in the old corral today!!
Don't forget to check out those lovely digital images at Lacy Sunshine, too!

No comments: