PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Going Dotty Over at Squigglefly

Today's card features a September release from Squigglefly Designs. It's called "Hurt Bunny Sling" by artist Fawn Palmer. It is too cute!!
Squigglefly's newest challenge is to use dots on your card. I cleverly framed my Copic-colored image with dotty patterned paper and tore the bottom edge before adhering to the patterned paper background. A couple butterflies and a whimsical snail embellish my card.
Have you played in Squigglefly's challenges yet? You could win free digis every time you enter the weekly challenges when you use a Squigglefly image and follow the challenge guidelines. If you don't yet have a Squigglefly digital image to play with, check out their FREEBIES.
Meanwhile, have fun crafting!

4 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
You did a wonderful job with this most adorable image. I have used this image 3 times already! Really adorable card!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. I love this cute image. Great job with the dots. Thanks, for joining us for the Squigglefly challenge.

Jen Leeflang said...

Gosh, what a sweet card! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Squigglefly this week!
luv
Jen L
Squigglefly DT

nwilliams6 said...

Pat, I am so sorry it has taken me forever to comment! I had a bad week last week and I am just now catching up. Your card is super fun - I love that image and it works wonderfully with all the dots. Cute, cute, cute!!!