PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Challenge at Squigglefly


I had a smidgen of time yesterday so I created another card using a fabulous August new-release digi image from artist James Horvath. The image is  fun and it's called Female Explorer.
I created it with this week's Squigglefly challenge theme of NO SQUARE CORNERS. My card is round the sentiment is round, and everyone knows that the world is round, so my project will fit right in!!
If you have some time to craft, try round or rounded corners and use a Squigglefly image to play in this week's challenge. What?!! Don't have any Squigglefly images. Here's a few FREEBIES that they offer at their STORE.

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

oh Pat, I really love this! I especially like the little tabs you have all around your circle - was that a die? The sentiment is wonderful too!