PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, August 22, 2014

Exploring the World of Digital Scrapbooking

I am slowly but surely discovering what my Photoshop Elements 12 can do for me. I just finished my very first all digital layout. Yes, it's primitive. But this time last week I could not even put two photos together to make one, so it is an improvement.
The patterned paper is from a prize package I won from "Touched by a Butterfly". I had almost lost any hope of ever being able to use it, and all the wonderful items I received as prizes! My inspiration came from Anne Geddes, of course. Her photography with babies and things of nature always made me smile.
So I decided to let each of my grandchildren bloom in one of the pretty blossoms on my page. I have some beautiful grandkids!!
Thanks to my daughter-in-law, I continue to learn how to manipulate photos and play with digital elements. I look forward to discovering more and more fun things to do here in digi-land!! Whee, here I go...

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

I admire you doing this! I have wanted to try it but just don't have the patience and still absolutely love traditional pages. One day I am going to take the leap and now I know who I can go to for advice! Fun stuff here! Hugz!