PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Outlawz Friday Challenge

The Outlawz has a great challenge this week in their Friday's Alcohol Markers group:
"create an ‘Anything Goes’ project AND add a Christmas twist!"
I made a Christmas card using Squigglefly's digi image "Unconventional Christmas Tree" by artist Mark Hicks.  I printed the digi three times, coloring them all with my trusty Copics.  I fussy-cut the bottom two rows from one image and the bottom row from the other, adhering them onto the full image, for a little dimension.

I added a few punched stars so that Santa seems to be juggling them.  I added a few buttons and some Stickling to the patterned paper for embellishment.  It's not too "lumpy" because I'm starting my collection of Christmas cards for the Troops.  Just finished a few mailings of Halloween cards!

The Outlawz Group has different daily challenges every week, so there's a little something for every crafter!  Check them out and come play!

No comments: