PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Mini Moonlit Scene

 I finally returned to acrylic painting, but on a small scale. In fact, a tiny scale. Last year (when thrift stores were open and joy was in the air), I managed to snag half a dozen 2.5x2.5 inch stretched canvases, with their easels!! On another trip in the ancient past, I also found an unopened package of canvases, same size, wrapped like a stack of paper plates. There must be 2 dozen altogether!
So I started with this teeny, tiny white square and wondered what I could fit onto it. I didn't expect to paint a whole moonlit scene, so I'm very happy with the outcome.
If I ever get around to mixing up acrylic paints for another pour canvas, maybe I'll use a tiny bit of each color and try the fluid paint technique on one of these minis. Might be fun...

No comments: