PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, April 17, 2020

Back to Water Colors

I had some time today set aside for creativity, so I pulled out my watercolors and painted 2 pictures. One is shown here, and one  went into the circular file. No all my paintings are good. A few are awesome, but many are tossed. But the more I paint, the better I get comfortable with paint and water and blending and shadows and highlights and dimension. I won't say this has a lot of dimension, but I like the colors and the promise of a warmer season to come.
My daughter and I discovered a Netflix original series called the Greenhouse Academy. There are four seasons and we just started the 2nd one. I hope to finish that 3rd quilt panel while the show is on. Once I get a 4th panel finished, I can seam them and finally hand-sew them all onto the panels that are damaged. I'll make sure to show you the finished project!

No comments: