PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, March 13, 2020

Exploring New Creative Outlets

When I've snagged bits of time to relax and craft, I've been poking holes in my comfort zone. Today I wanted to show you what I'm dong with Sea Glass.
 After checking out Pinterest for inspiration, I thought I'd bring my own personality into my canvases by water coloring the backgrounds before creating a sea glass scene. Who doesn't like a starry night,right? Here's a better perspective of the artwork.

While I like my starry night, I think my favorite so far is my jelly fish below. What do you think? 
Everyone in my family has a different favorite. Here's one more, last one, I promise!
I plan on creating more. These I created with a bag of sea glass I snagged at a local thrift store a couple years ago and happened onto them while de-cluttering and organizing. Before giving the bag away, I thought I'd try my hand with them. I just bought some stones from the dollar store to see what I can make with them as well...

No comments: