PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Halloween Freebie!

I love Halloween! Put that love together with my budding interest in Adobe Photoshop and I have unlimited digital goodies for this holiday as well as others. I started creating my own sentiments and my newest venture is digital paper. And I want to share it with you! Just click on the image and save to your own computer. This free paper is 12 inches by 12 inches (3600 pixels x 3600 pixels) in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I have used resources from Pixel Scrappers Tina Shaw and Sheila Reid. Regarding TOU, please credit me if you use it. Since I don’t have a store, please use: Copyright 2016 Pat Martin, http://patacakespages.blogspot.com Thank you!
And if you like the paper, please leave me some love...
 I will be offering more Halloween papers as the month progresses. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great Halloween paper. Love it!!!!
I will download and use this for sure. Thank you.

ike said...

How awesome - a brilliant design. Thank you so much :-D xxxx

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

How creative and fun! So nice of you to take the time to create something as nice as this and share it with us. Hugz!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wonderful Halloween paper Pat!

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you1

Vivian Foo said...

Thank you so much, great Halloween Paper.