PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, March 27, 2016

One More GDT Card for Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

Every once in a while I'll forget someone's birthday and have to send a card out late. This image makes me want to send cards out late! LOL what a fun image from Scribbles Designs. Bloggers who know me say I have a quirky sense of humor-well, it takes one to know one, and I have several friends who would laugh out loud upon receipt of this off-key card.
This is my final DT make for Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, and I have had a blast with Sandy's fun and funny images and sentiments. The last three months I've stretched my comfort zone so much, trying new techniques like oil pastels and alcohol ink backgrounds, creating new card designs and reviving some old ones. I am so blessed to be given opportunities to showcase my artistic endeavors around the world.
If you get a chance, Scribbles Designs offers new challenges every month, with free images from the Scribbles Store to winners. Tell them Patacake sent you!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Corrosive challenges - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Christine Harrop said...

This made me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Time Challenges. Good luck and we hope to see you next time. Christine DT x