PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, January 28, 2016

How's the Weather?

The weather has been crazy all over the world, so what better theme to have at Ike's World Challenge blog than the Weather. I used my trusty Copics to color up this digi image from Ike's Art called Rain Girl. Then, through the magic of Photoshop, I popped her onto a photo my daughter-in-law took while hiking at Starved Rock State Park. I added a few digital embellishments before choosing what I think is the perfect sentiment to go with my artwork. The embellishments are from the Boring Evening Elements Pack by Krysty Scrap Designs. I framed my card with a textured paper from the Grungy Christmas Paper pack by Lisa Decosse of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
The challenge at Ike's World challenge blog has reached its midway point, so if you want a crack at a great gift certificate to Ike's store, remember to link your project to THIS POST.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome super imposing on the photo, Pat andc I love the wording.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

ike said...

Such a fantastic piece - I would love to walk into there with her. A wonderful creation. Thank you :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog