PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just Chillin'


Hello, crafters!  I have a pretty little card for you today.  It features a stamped image by the amazing artist Terra Bidlespacher.  I decided to be frugal and decorate my card's background with leftover pieces of papers that I had been working with this month.  I placed them on a diagonal and then took up a black marker and had my way with the patterns in the papers.
I also added some sparkle by embellishing with tiny beads and Skittles.  A long chain with a cylindrical porcelain bead lies across one of the paper strips.
The inside of the card reads:  "Just Chillin'."
What do you do with your paper scraps?  I keep a file drawer full of them, placed in folders by color or seasonal theme.  They come in mighty handy at times, like today! LOL

No comments: