PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Give a Cheer, School Days are Here!

I'm upping the ante when it comes to 2013 Challenges.  I'd been feeling lazy and bored lately, so I promised myself I would try to join more challenges.

I made this card with The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge in mind.  Their new weekly challenge Monday was Back to School theme.  While the outside of my card reads: "It's Time... Again?" the inside reads: "Give a Cheer, School Days are Here!"

So, what do you think--is my card for a child or for a mom? LOL  It could be both!!

After coloring my image with Copics, I cut him and a couple frames using my CM circle-cutting system to coordinate with the patterned paper I used.  Stickers created my sentiment, as well as the school bus one.  A few jewels and sequins finish off my card, and this family is ready for school!!

No comments: