PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Book of Lists


Just had to show you another project with the Queen Kat Designs stamp Ruby Slippers from artist Melia Newman.  I used my Copics to color these beautiful spike heels, but the colors came out a little on the plum side of red, instead of ruby.  I decided to roll with it instead of coloring a new stamped image, and found the perfect Fall embellishments to complement it.

I found this cool skinny notebook with the ugliest blue foam cover, but the loveliest long papers for making lists.  Did I mention that I am list-addicted?  Yup, give me a pad of paper and I'll make a list--groceries, errands, to do, Christmas cards--doesn't matter, as long as I can pen it in and cross it off.

So I made this handy dandy Book of Lists and gave it a Fall feel with patterned paper, embellishments and especially my colored version of Ruby Slippers.

Now which list do I start with?  Today I think I'll make a list of all the things I'm thankful for, starting with my lovely collection of rubber from QKD.  Don't have any of your own yet?  Why don't you start yours today by checking out the Shoppe?

3 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

This is TERRIFIC!! You've breathed new life into this and it's sensational.

Shawna said...

LOVE it!!! I am a list maker too. There's just something so satisfying about crossing an entry off the list :-) My biggest problem with a list, though, is that I have on more than one occasion run off to the store WITHOUT said list....

Anonymous said...

Wow, Pat! I am totally loving your beautiful red heels! Your colouring is awesome, gf! I need to make something like this...
Hugz2u and thanks so much for the sweet love you left on my blog!
Sharon