PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, September 22, 2012

BOO! said the Warrior ORC


...and if I met an Orc who said BOO to me, I would not want to stick around!  I saw ALL the Lord of the Rings movies.  Those Orcs were creepy.  But...
this little Orc doesn't seem very creepy, does he?  In fact, he looks a little, shh, don't let him hear... well...CUTE!
This Queen Kat Designs stamp is called ORC and is from artist Coriander Shea Detwilter.  I found some small leftover pieces of patterned papers that seemed to build a landscape of sorts for my little warrior.  I cut out some glittery clouds from another piece of patterned paper and popped a beautiful, flourish-y 3D Halloween sticker on my card.  Then I colored my image with Copics and adhered him onto the Halloween flourish.  I added an orange "BOO" sentiment label to finish off my card.

Do you like Halloween as much as I do?  Show off your love for this spooky holiday with a card using one of the many Halloween stamps, like ORC by Coriander Shea, offered at the SHOPPE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is cute!!! Great job.