PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Whiff of joy Card


My new card is a cozy 6x6 card featuring a Whiff of Joy image. The inside of the card reads: “You’re friendship warms my heart”
I’ve entered it in two card challenges. One over at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com Their requirement for this was easy peasy----make a square card!!! And I love to make 6x6 cards!
The other challenge is at THE NEW PAPERPLAY CHALLENGES BLOG , Their challenge thias week is to "Add Shine” - glossy accents, stickles, shiny cardstock - the options are endless! I used CTMH Liquid Glass to “add shine” to the coffee mug, and different colors of Stickles to her hair, the flowers on her jeans, and even on the ends of my flowers!

Here are the details of my card:
Papers – DCWV Luxury Stack; Paper Adventures; Coredinations.
Flowers – Flora Doodles by Petaloo
Embellies – Gems by Recollections (Michaels); Stickles; CTMH Liquid Glass; Stickers by My Mind’s Eye
Copics – E08, E35, E37, G94, G21, B95, B93, R11, Y15, E00
Stamped Image – Whiff of Joy
If you haven’t visited these challenge blogs, go there now! Their blog is amazing and you can always find the latest and greatest techniques and style in card making and scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week. Love that shine!
Alicia xx