PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, February 18, 2011

Just Monkeying Around


I made a new challenge card, this time with papertakeweekly. Their challenge asks for BLING, LOTS of bling, and more info on the challenge can be found at:
www.papertakeweekly.blogspot.com
But I need help, because I received this cute monkey image in a swap, and cannot for the life of me find the designer!! Anyone know who makes this stamp, and where I can get my own?
In the meantime, I colored my curious monkey with my Copics (twice), and cut out his eyes and the cupcake to make that part of the image pop out. I used CTMH Liquid Glass to shine up his eyes and the very red cherry on top. I used Stickles to add glitz to the sprnkles on the frosting. The balloon was a cut from my Cricut, and I attached a piece of wire for the string. The sentiment was also from my Cricut, and I used Stickles to shine up that part of the balloon reflecting the light. Finally, I added a couple lines of bling with adhesive-backed gems from Michaels $1 bin!
So if it's your day, I hope you shine!
Don't forget to visit papertakeweekly for their challenges and their inspiration!

No comments: