PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally New Layouts

I took some ME time and went to Heidi's 12 hour crop on Saturday. Besides the generous goody bag, the card class, the games and prizes, the fabulous dinner and the company, I actually completed nine layout pages, finished my Magnolia-licious calendar swap, and made four new cards! The layout here uses DCWV's The Green Stack paper and White Chocolate Chip board Alphas that I gently dabbed with Chocolate brown ink.
These papers are so visual that I didn't want to cover them up with too many embellies, altho I do have the Green Stack Chipboard embellies to go with the papers, If I put these pages in their album immediately, I may not be tempted to add more stuff! Excuse me while I whip these into their albums now!!

No comments: