PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun With Scraps

I have a full file drawer of scrap paper, and I love to swim in it when making a new card. Of course, it would be a lot faster if I organized the paer, at least by color, but for now it lies in wait for me. Like this green checkerboard paper. I think it screams SPRING, and I know I'm screaming Spring, where's Spring??! The complementing paper is DCWV, as well as the checked paper, that I bought eons ago at Joann's on clearance (of course). The image was free from a PIF or a RAK, I can't remember, I just know this stamp is the cutest! I colored her with Copics, and glitzed her with Liquid Glass and Srickles, my two fave embellies. The buttons came from a pack I bought (again eons ago) at WalMart, and the raffia was on clearance (somewhere). I come from a line of very thrifty German stock!
Another card with the same flavors" DCWV, free image, Copics, Stickles and Liquid Glass. Gotta love those owls--I know I did back in the 70's when they were first popular!

I really like this image, and will have to get help IDing the company. Anybody??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat - your 3 cards are cheery & cute. Changito is my fav, although owls are hard to resist.

Lisa T said...

Cute cards! I just got that Changito monkey stamp and haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!