PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Mari Digis Sponsors the Outlawz Greetings Challenge

I can't believe I left this post in draft! I've been away from the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenges for quite a while now, and this week got a Guest Designer spot in their Anything Goes challenge, which started Monday! Well, better late than never!
My card features this cute digi called "Ballerina" from Mari Digis Store, who is sponsoring this week's challenge. With her tattoos, boots and streaked hair, I thought this cutie was not your average ballerina. So instead of creating my card with pastels or lots of pink, I wanted a definite tomboy look to it. Regardless if your dancer is a tomboy or a girly girl, my sentiment rings true for everyone.
So you have until Sunday night (again, sorry for the short notice) to create any type of card you wish, as long as it has a greeting or sentiment on the front (hence the name Monday Greetings challenge). Remember to have fun, and happy crafting!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

No comments: