PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Show Off Your Embossing at Ike's World Challenge Blog

MEOW'S IT GOING, CRAFTERS? Today I created a card with that phrase as my sentiment. It's the purr-fect fit for my digi image from Ike's Art. It's called Kat Woman, and I think it's become one of my favorites from Ike.
So, today marks the midway point of the Embossing challenge at Ike's World Challenge blog. As you can see, I framed my Copic-colored image with an embossed paper before adhering it to my card base. I was in a frivolous mood, so I sifted through my leftovers drawer and piled on whatever I could find - a ticket to frame out my sentiment, some black jewels, half a flower, pearls, even a feather!
Challenges I am Entering:
Show Us Your Pussies - Furry-thing Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
the Outlawz Color Challenge - 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


1 comment:

ike said...

How beautiful. I love the colouring and all your added embellies :-D This piece really makes me smile.
Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog