PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

It's Still Cold at Scribbles Challenge Blog

Today is the MIDPOINT of the BABY IT'S COLD OUT THERE challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. I created a card using Scribbles' Snow Kisses. I love the snowmen and penguin characters that Sandy has created for her store. 
I also love the color teal, which is featured on my card by the light teal glitter paper, ric rac paper and my Copic coloring. The patterned paper is from a new paper kit from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The set is called Angelic Nature.
I finished off my card with some glittery alphas to spell out Brrr (which happens to be the penguin's trade name if you go to Scribbles Designs). A spray of silver and a snowflake bow dipped in glitter and my card looks, well, like winter! ...which Chicago has returned to, after enjoying an unseasonable week of T-shirt weather.
This challenge runs through the 14th of March, so pull out your winter embellishments and come join the fun at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.
Challenges I am Entering:

No comments: