PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 29, 2016

Having Fun with SLS Lines at Craft Your Passion

Hello, crafty peeps! Today I created my DT card for Craft Your Passion using an image from SLS Lines, this week's sponsor. She's called Art Nouveau Girl with Flowers and can be found HERE.
I tried to give my card a vintage look with shades of pink and brown, embellishing with flowers, pearls and lacy borders. I don't do vintage often, so I am still stretching my comfort zone.
Are you in a rut? WHat's a technique or tool that you have wanted to try or improve upon? Give it a shot this week, and share with us at Craft Your Passion challenge blog. It's always Anything Goes there!!

5 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Pat....Great image!....beautiful coloured...and pretty papers...Joolsx

Catie Cuddles said...

A beautiful card. Might not be your comfort zone but you've cracked it!
Catherine x

Catie Cuddles said...

A beautiful card. Might not be your comfort zone but you've cracked it!
Catherine x

Unknown said...

So pretty. Love the colors.

hugs
Tammi CYP DT sister

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card,Pat.Lovely colouring and embellished so prettily.You've done a great job.
Lisa x